[spambayes-dev] Logging

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Mon Oct 6 23:33:19 EDT 2003

[I forgot who - Skip?]
> You might try grabbing the 2.3 logging module and tests from CVS and
> see if they run okay.  If so, I'd be all for including the logging
> module with the SpamBayes release.

[Alex]
> This works.  To run the tests, I had to adjust the import
> path, but that's all (and that only because I didn't stick
> the logging module someplace normally visible to 2.2).

Sounds like this could be a plan, then.  How do we go about doing this?
Check a copy of the modules in and add a conditional include to
setup.py, or just get setup.py to pull them from the right place in the
Python directory (in that case, do pre-2.3 cvs users have to get them
themselves?).

=Tony Meyer