[spambayes-dev] sb_filter -n broke?

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Wed Sep 10 10:28:41 EDT 2003

    Tony> The whole open_storage function was getting a bit messy from all
    Tony> the fixes, so I've tidied it up a bit, and fixed this.  Could you
    Tony> confirm that it works for you?

    Skip> Nope:

I checked in a change to storage.py.  (I needed to get SB working again so I
could read my mail. ;-) I'm not entirely satisfied with it though.  The
alternative (also not entirely satisfying) seems to force all classifier
classes to have the same signature (data_source_name, mode='c') even though
only DBDictClassifier uses the mode arg.  Feel free to change it around.

Skip