[spambayes-dev] pop3proxy suggestion

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Sat Sep 13 10:04:52 EDT 2003

    Tony> I've done the code to add an optional score column (Skip may also
    Tony> have done this independantly by now, but is hopefully too busy
    Tony> with his move).  I'll work up the 'sort by column' code, too.

A score column and 'sort by column' would be great.  I'm not terribly
overwhelmed by the move at the moment.  We've exited our old house and are
living at my mother-in-law's while we wait for the new house's remodelling
to be "complete enough" to throw some mattresses on the floor.  In the
meantime, the only decent Internet access I have is at work.  AOL on Windows
95 over a dialup line at my mum-in-law's just doesn't cut it. ;-)

Skip