[spambayes-dev] Doco volunteer

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Sun Sep 21 18:19:19 EDT 2003

MessageWe are pretty much up for anything!  An excellent place to start
would be just to look at our existing documentation and see what you hate.
As an experienced tech writer, I assume there will be a fair bit in that
category!

The web site itself could do with a little reorganization and some
enhancements - for example, some documentation on how the user would use the
tool before they need to download it.  The "pop3proxy" and related tools
have almost no documentation for them at the moment (but unfortunately is a
different application than Outlook, so you are probably not experienced with
it.  The Outlook docs probably need to look like they weren't written by the
programmers.

etc :)

One thing though - we are more concerned with content than with style.  We
aren't that interested in changing the tools we use (which are basically
HTML).

If this still interests you, pick something that you would like to tackle,
then send us another mail and we will point you in the right direction.

Regards,

Mark.