[spambayes-dev] dump db version in db['saved state']?

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Fri Sep 26 22:11:22 EDT 2003

I've been messing around a lot manipulating training databases.  I always
wind up special-casing db["saved state"] because it's a three-element tuple
(version, spamcount, hamcount), while all the token keys are two-element
tuples.

Has the version ever changed?  Do we expect it to change?  If not, can we
get rid of it?  That way, anything which loops over a database won't need to
worry about the 'saved state' key, at least not nearly as often.

Skip