FW: [spambayes-dev] Results for DNS lookup in tokenizer

Matthew Dixon Cowles matt at mondoinfo.com
Sun Apr 11 20:10:01 EDT 2004

Dear Skip,

> Can your mods be easily factored into the x-pick_apart_urls option?

If I understand your question correctly, the answer is that the DNS
lookup code is governed by that option now.

If my patch were ever added to the distributed code, I suspect that
it would make sense to leave it under x-pick_apart_urls and add
another option that affected only the DNS lookup code. It would be
necessary to note in the documentation that turning that option on
only had an effect if x-pick_apart_urls was also turned on but I
don't imagine that that would be a serious problem.

Regards,
Matt