[spambayes-dev] no messages to review

paul sorenson sourceforge at metrak.com
Tue Apr 27 19:27:39 EDT 2004

I am running spampayes proxy with mozilla thunderbird on Win XP.  I just
installed 1.0b1 in the last couple of days.

When I attempt to review messages I see the message: "There are no
untrained messages to display".  This is despite receiving dozens of
email each day.

This has been happening for some time (before this install).  Then every
now and then it seems to recognize a whole lot of messages.  Clicking
"previous day" followed by "next day" doesn't seem to get me back to
where I started.

For sanity's sake I just checked the thunderbird was point to the proxy,
not my mail server.

cheers