[spambayes-dev] Adding the ability to set an option for ham with the Outlook plug-in

Tony Meyer ta-meyer at ihug.co.nz
Fri Oct 1 02:51:38 CEST 2004

Since we're (well, me so far <wink>) discussing changes to the Outlook
plug-in, what do people think about this one:

[ 1036970 ] Allow Outlook plugin to move ham to a designated folder

It's pretty self-explanatory really.  The steps would basically just be
adding another option to the Filtering tab and another couple of lines of

I think it's a good idea in general, and doubt that it would confuse many
people, since I get the feeling that most of them use the Wizard results and
never actually look in the SpamBayes Manager.

The main problem I see is that there's no room left on the Filtering tab for
this option (and resizing one tab means resizing them all).