[spambayes-dev] 1.0 Build Testing (please!)

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Mon Sep 20 00:44:46 CEST 2004

> I don't know whether it's just me, but I can't download that.  I go
> the URL and a SourceForge download page appears, saying:
>  Your download should begin shortly. If it does not, try
> http://ovh.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/spambayes/spambayes-1.0.exe
>  or choose a different mirror
> If I wait, the page redirects back to itself.  If I click that link,
> it takes me to the same page again.  If I choose a different mirror, I
> get the same behaviour from that mirror.

> It's not just you, I had the exact same result.

Odd.  It works with umn, but doesn't appear to work with any of the others.

I'll play around with this a bit and try and figure out why this is, and
update here once it's working properly.  Sorry I didn't get to this during
the weekend when people may have had more time...

(And thanks for testing this much - otherwise there'd be 100
spambayes at python messages about this... ;)