[spambayes-dev] 1.0 Build Testing (please!)

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Wed Sep 22 03:15:38 CEST 2004

> OK, I tried both the Outlook add-in and the POP3 proxy.  It
> wasn't rigorous testing, to be sure, but basic functionality
> seems to work fine in both.

Great, thanks.

> I did notice that the version number in SpamBayes Manager
> shows as "1.0 (July 2004)".  I know the source code hasn't
> really changed since then so I'm fine with leaving that date
> on it, but I thought I'd point it out just in case it was an oversite.

I noticed that too, when I tested on a second machine.  I wondered about
changing it and started to, then decided that I shouldn't.  The source
hasn't changed at all since then (July was when I put the source releases
together - so they show that date, too - and when we had hoped that Mark
would find the time to build the binary).  It's easy to change if anyone
thinks it should be, but I'm uncertain whether it should be (and since I'd
also have to rebuild the source, didn't).

=Tony Meyer