[spambayes-dev] Website updated for 1.1a4

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Tue Jun 26 01:02:41 CEST 2007

I believe the website has been updated to reflect the 1.1a4 source release I
cut today.  The only sticking point was that I was unable to install the gpg
signature files in htdocs/sigs because of group permission problems.  I sent
a note to Tony (he's the owner of that directory).

If someone could add an Outlook installer that would be great.  (Even
greater would be if I could create an Outlook installer on my Mac, but I
suppose that's not going to happen anytime soon. ;-)

Skip