[spambayes-dev] Major change to the website front page - feedback please

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Fri Feb 8 05:17:57 CET 2008

With all the questions today about what SpamBayes will work on, I think it
would be a good idea to make it easier for people to decide what to download
for different operating system/mail program combinations.  I've attached a
tentative replacement.  I would like feedback on the table right at the top
of the page.  For combinations which haven't been tested (e.g., IncrediMail,
Yahoo! Mail, etc), should I offer any download options?  Maybe just a link
to the 1.1a4 source?

At any rate, feedback please.  I'd like to install a replacement tomorrow if
possible to try and head off many of the types of questions we received
today.

Thanks,

Skip