[spambayes-dev] [Spambayes] Major change to the website front page - feedback please

Jesse Pelton jsp at PKC.com
Fri Feb 8 14:28:17 CET 2008

The table is an excellent idea.  Did you try putting the "Mail Program"
column first?  I suspect that it might be easier to understand that way.

For the source option, why not specify "Any" for the OS?

Are you  sure that Windows Live Mail is known to work?

As you noted in an earlier message, it may be that AOL can be made to

-----Original Message-----
From: spambayes-bounces at python.org [mailto:spambayes-bounces at python.org]
On Behalf Of skip at pobox.com
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2008 11:18 PM
To: spambayes-dev at python.org; spambayes at python.org
Subject: [Spambayes] Major change to the website front page - feedback

With all the questions today about what SpamBayes will work on, I think
would be a good idea to make it easier for people to decide what to
for different operating system/mail program combinations.  I've attached
tentative replacement.  I would like feedback on the table right at the
of the page.  For combinations which haven't been tested (e.g.,
Yahoo! Mail, etc), should I offer any download options?  Maybe just a
to the 1.1a4 source?

At any rate, feedback please.  I'd like to install a replacement
tomorrow if
possible to try and head off many of the types of questions we received