[Spambayes] Spambayes Header Format

Skip Montanaro skip@pobox.com
Wed Nov 6 01:31:53 2002

    Richie> If not, should we switch to X-Spambayes-Classification:
    Richie> Spam/Ham/Unsure?

I still like "X-Ham-Status: {yes,no,unsure}" but never saw any responses pro
or con to the idea, which I mentioned a couple times.  Did those messages
ever turn up on the list?  I think it reads well, uses the catchy "ham"
marketing term I like so well, provides a nice counter to SpamAssassin's
X-Spam-Status and doesn't exhibit any spelling differences across English
dialects.  The only potential problem is the religious dietary issue, which
I believe Tim addressed in an earlier message.

Skip