[Spambayes] branches merged, flame away ;)

Neale Pickett neale@woozle.org
Mon Nov 25 02:48:17 2002

No, seriously, I think everything will continue to work the way it was
before, except that you'll have to rebuild all your database.  I may
have missed something though.  Please let me know if something starts
breaking after your next cvs update.

Also, it might not be a bad idea to back up your database before you
update, too.  Just in case I did something terribly, terribly wrong.
There's a reason I don't write the control code for guided missiles ;)

Neale