[Spambayes] Guidance re pickles versus DB for Outlook

Tim Stone - Four Stones Expressions tim@fourstonesExpressions.com
Wed Nov 27 13:46:12 2002

11/27/2002 7:41:30 AM, "Moore, Paul" <Paul.Moore@atosorigin.com> wrote:

>From: Tim Stone - Four Stones Expressions
>> Well, with Tim1's blessing, I'll give it another crack.  Checking
>> in a firstcut simple pop3proxy install.
>
>If you're talking about a binary installer, you could upload it as
>a separate file into the Sourceforge files area. Dunno how easy this
>is (I've never used SF's developer facilities) but IIRC handling
>binary files in CVS can be a bit of a nightmare (not least the fact
>that changes result in a complete re-download as you can't send a
>patch for a binary file, not good if the file is big).

Ya, good thinking.  It's a 350K binary, probably not a good candidate for cvs.
Being a neophyte to sf, I'll do some learning about the sf files area.  Where
do you suggest I start?

FYI, innosetup is really great, but it doesn't appear to allow you to have
multiple 'main' executables... Stay tuned...

- TimS