[Spambayes] IMAP

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Mon Apr 7 12:56:38 EDT 2003

Quick question for the IMAP'ers:

How do you want to train?  Three easy answers (but feel free to add your
own):

(a) By moving a message into a 'train as ham' or 'train as spam' folder.
Once trained, the spam messages could be moved into a 'spam' folder -
the ham ones could be moved into a 'ham' folder, but I'm not sure that I
could move them back into their _original_ folder.

(b) Via the web ui, like pop3proxy.

(c) By forwarding mail to a (locally caught) spam/ham address, like
smtpproxy (which would in fact work unaltered).

I have a basic IMAP filter app written, I just need to do a bit more
testing, work in a training scheme and tidy things up a bit.  I'll then
add it to CVS and you'll can start testing and feature-requesting.