[Spambayes] Recognizing Spam, But not automatically moving

Daniel S. Cohen dsc at technocraft.com
Mon Aug 18 09:05:35 EDT 2003

Hello,

I have the latest version of SpamBayes Outlook Add-in Installed on Outlook
XP.  It the add-in seems to recognize the Spam, but does not move it
automatically.  It will move them if I tell it to filter manually.  I have
checked the enabled filter option under the manager.

I wonder if this has anything to do with I have outlook filtering my mail
into folders and subfolders.  I have attached my most recent log.  Any help
would be appreciated!

Thank you!

Dan