[Spambayes] Urgent Editorial Request

Bernd Kling es at bernd-kling.de
Wed Aug 27 15:02:34 EDT 2003

URGENT EDITORIAL REQUEST

Dear Sir / Madam:

I am writing software reviews for a variety of German computer
magazines. At present I am selecting trial versions, shareware and
freeware programs for a CD-ROM which is to accompany "Expert's inside
Windows NT/2000 - Exchange" (www.experts-inside.de), a newsletter
published by redtec Publishing. This is a very specialized publication
adressed to Windows NT/2000/XP system administrators.
Redtec (www.redtec.de) publishing is part of Wekanet (www.wekanet.de),
a leading German publisher of computer magazines and books.
I would very much like to include your software in this selection.
Please testify your approval by signing this notice and returning it
by fax.

Sincerely yours,

Bernd Kling
Editorial Services
Zillestr. 66, D-10585 Berlin
Fax +49-30-34703064
E-Mail: es at bernd-kling.de

We hereby grant permission to redtec Publishing to publish freeware /
shareware versions of our software

		SpamBayes

on a CD-ROM which is to accompany their publication "Expert's inside
Windows NT/2000 - Exchange".

Name:

Address:

Email address: