[Spambayes] Initialization error (Was: Re: Install error with SpamBayes)

Richie Hindle richie at entrian.com
Sun Aug 31 23:13:49 EDT 2003

[Jason]
> My last CVS attempt was downloaded this morning at ~10am EST. The
> error still existed then, at least from the CVS I got from SourceForge.

SourceForge's anonymous CVS must be lagging even further behind than
usual... glad you've successfully patched your sources.

> "hammiefilter.py -n"
> [...]
> AttributeError: 'tuple' object has no attribute 'find'

Nuts.  OK, I've just fixed that in CVS - see

http://mail.python.org/pipermail/spambayes-checkins/2003-August/001930.html

for the patch.

> (And as I write this, yet another SPAM drops into my inbox :P)

We'll soon put an end to that!  8-)

--
Richie Hindle
richie at entrian.com