[Spambayes] Installing pop3proxy

Roger Booth rogerb at netspeed.com.au
Sun Aug 31 13:14:52 EDT 2003

I have downloaded and extracted spambayes-1.0a4 and the latest version of Python.

When I run "pop3proxy.py - b" from the directory the files are in the compiler says it can't find the file "pop3proxy.py" which is there.

I can get the file to compile by opening it with python but the web interface doesn't open.

When I open the web interface manually and click the "Configuration Link" there browser can't find any such page.

I have consulted the documentation about configuring with "bayescustomize.ini" but I'm not clear what to do.

I'm wondering if it is worth continuing?

RB