[Spambayes] Where are my e-mails?

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Tue Dec 2 21:41:20 EST 2003

[Tim]
> By the way, when you deleted your folder, didn't Outlook
> pop up a box asking you whether you really wanted to do that?
> If it didn't, your old JUNK MAIL folder is probably hiding
> now as a subfolder in your Deleted Items folder.

I don't know about all versions of Outlook, but I get this "are you sure"
warning even if I'm just moving the folder into the Deleted Items folder.
It would seem pointless to add a second check, even if it was a simple
addition to the plug-in.

BTW, has anyone else noticed that in the last week or two these 'missing
mail' posts have become quite common?  (Although I note that it's never
ended up being spambayes at fault).  Maybe we need a FAQ for this, too?