[Spambayes] RE: Is this a sign of future problems ?

Robert K. Coe bob at 1776.com
Wed Dec 17 17:53:12 EST 2003

This may be beside the point, but even the most rudimentary grammatical analysis would nail that message immediately. That might increase the spammers' problem by a quantum or two, since the message was obviously generated by random selection from a dictionary, not excerpted from a piece of actual text.

Bob