[Spambayes] spambayes fronting a mailing list?

Anthony Baxter anthony at interlink.com.au
Fri Jan 17 15:14:31 EST 2003

>>> Tim Stone - Four Stones Expressions wrote
> This is a great discussion, one I think we should include on the main site.

I'm working on a bit on the background page on the "training" section.
It's not there yet.

And yes, I know that "background", "documentation", and "developer" need
to be sorted out. At the moment I'm just trying to get the words down in
readable english - then we can work out what goes where...

Anthony