[Spambayes] Installing SpamBayes for all local users on Win2k

Samer Ibrahim SIBRAHIM at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 2 01:01:35 EDT 2003

Hello,

I'm having trouble installing SpamBayes on my machine.  I run as non-admin
on my local box so I'm unable to install any applications directly.  I
logged in as the administrator and was able to install SpamBayes without a
hitch.  However, when I logged back in as a regular user, I couldn't find
the SpamBayes add-in.  It appears that SpamBayes only installs for the
current user.  I would like to install SpamBayes for all users on the
machine.  I'm on a Win2k box with Outlook 2k2.  Can someone please assist?

Thanks

Sam

Samer Ibrahim

http://weblogs.asp.net/SIbrahim