[Spambayes] All Other Problems

LaDonna Keawe'ehu ladonna at bowenhunsaker.com
Tue Jun 24 12:14:20 EDT 2003

Aloha -

I followed your trouble-shooting guide, for when SpamBayes doesn't load (I
installed the binary .exe plug in).  The SpamBayes COM add-in is listed, but
every time I put a checkmark in the box, it doesn't add it.  I tried
shutting down Outlook, tried restarting my computer (thinking I'd have to do
that to incorporate the changes) - nothing.  Everytime I look at the COM
add-ins, SB is listed, but not checked.  Any ideas?  There's no log that I
can find, either...

The information contained in this e-mail message is confidential and is
intended only for the designated recipient(s). This e-mail message may be an
accountant-client communication and, as such, is privileged and
confidential. If the reader of this e-mail message is not the intended
recipient (or the person responsible for the delivery of this e-mail message
to an intended recipient), you are hereby notified that you have received
this document in error, and that any reuse, review, printing, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail message in error, please reply to the sender that you
have received the message in error and delete it without printing it or
making any copies of it. Thank you.