[Spambayes] Spambayes Quirk

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Fri Jun 27 17:12:47 EDT 2003

> Two mail types seem to be hitting the
> "unsure" category with high frequency.
[...]
> The other type is "read responses" from
> Outlook messages. These virtually all are received in the
> "unsure" category and when I highlight the message and hit
> the "Recover from Spam" button, Spambayes tells me I do not
> have a message selected. This seems to be unique to the "read
> response" messages. Have I missed a setup option or is this a
> "quirk"/bug?

This is a known bug, tracked here:
[ 690418 ] Non mail items filtered by Outlook
<https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=498103&aid=690418&gro
up_id=61702>

I thought this had been fixed, but the tracker is still open, so I guess
it hasn't, unless Mark forgot to update it after fixing it.

In any case, you can monitor the tracker, or just keep an eye out for
that bug number/name; it'll be fixed sooner or later.