[Spambayes] Good Job

Anna Tredwell admin at eco.com.au
Thu Nov 6 16:45:11 EST 2003

Hi,

I just wanted to write a quick thank you, you probably only ever get people
emailing to complain about problems, I thought I would reverse the trend and
say thanks.  I had a problem with my SpamBayes not filtering and instead of
instinctively reaching for the send button to complain I sat myself down and
read through your trouble shooting guide.  Surprise surprise, I actually
fixed the problem myself!  Thanks to all the support staff who spend time
writing these detailed solutions to probs, you should be congratulated.

Thanks again and keep up the good work – SpamBayes is a god send!!!!

at

---