[Spambayes] Mulitple SpamBayes installs on a network

Coe, Bob rcoe at CambridgeMA.GOV
Mon Oct 20 07:30:49 EDT 2003

Wouldn't you then lose the ability to squirrel the database away in an inconspicuous place (the roaming profile, the non-roaming part of the roaming profile, the user's home directory, etc.)? As a system administrator, I don't like to see unnecessary increases in a user's mailbox size, but it's a lot easier to deal with (for instance) large home directories.

Bob

MIS Department, City of Cambridge
831 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge MA 02139  ·  617-349-4217  ·  fax 617-349-6165