[Spambayes] how spambayes handles image-only spams

Ryan Malayter rmalayter at bai.org
Tue Sep 2 18:17:08 EDT 2003

From: Ed Rubinsky [mailto:edrubins at mindspring.com]
> EMACS comes with a pyhon mode and costs $139
> less than MultiEdit. It is available under Windows.

I'm one of the many who have used emacs while hating it (around 1992 on
solaris), then grew to love it (circa 1996), then started to hate it
again (circa 1999).

I finally moved on because my company is a VB shop, and I love the IDE
in Visual Studio. Maybe it's time to have another look at emacs, though
I can't imagine giving up IntelliSense now.