[Spambayes] Can I configure SpamBayes to work with Netscape

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Mon Sep 8 22:16:22 EDT 2003

> I just read with GREAT interest about your work.  While I am
> not current on programming skill, I still have some technical
> skills.  Has anyone worked with the Netscape or Communicator
> mail programs and SpamBayes?

The POP3 proxy (or IMAP filter, depending on which you use) should work
fine with Netscape.  Download the 1.0a5 release and give it a go.

> I would be interested in
> helping this effort in any way I could.

Great.  The first place to start is to setup Netscape to use spambayes,
and let us know how the documentation could be improved so that it's
easier to do.  (Well, unless something goes wrong, in which case the
place to start is to let us know about the problem).  The FAQ (link at
the bottom) has information about how people can help apart from that.