[Spambayes] Outlook Addin 008 binary - problem with new dialog manager

Adam Walker adam.walker at rbwconsulting.com
Mon Sep 8 21:30:32 EDT 2003

I just posted this to the bug on sf...

"""
Ok, to reproduce. Create a new test folder. Set the spam
folder to the new folder. Delete the folder and empty the trash.

The problem is that the FolderID processor (and the folder
selection dialog) except a "None" value return instead of an
exception.
"""

I also had a patch, but as it relates to the msgstore, I thought it best to
let Mark make the call.
--Adam