[Spambayes] Whitelist for SpamBayes for Outlook

Adam Walker adam.walker at rbwconsulting.com
Wed Sep 10 17:31:31 EDT 2003

You can use outlook builtin rules to make black or white lists.
With a good, balanced training set, I've never needed them. I used one other
Bayesian before SpamBayes with a white and black list, which performed
terribly. I ditched the lists and retrained with the same product and got
MUCH better results, but still not good as SpamBayes.

Thanks,
Adam Walker
(located somewhere in the real world)