[Spambayes] RE: Unfilterable email using Outlook plugin

Coe, Bob rcoe at CambridgeMA.GOV
Thu Sep 11 16:23:02 EDT 2003

If you're using a view that groups messages, you get the "unfilterable" message if you use "Delete as spam" on the group header. (By contrast, Outlook does let you move or delete grouped messages that way.) This is still true in version 0.81.

Bob

MIS Department, City of Cambridge
831 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge MA 02139  ·  617-349-4217  ·  fax 617-349-6165