[Spambayes] I think that I have found a bug in SpamBayes

Lanny Trager ltrag at optonline.net
Fri Sep 12 10:54:04 EDT 2003

On Friday 12 September 2003 08:57, Skip Montanaro wrote:
>     Lanny> I think that SpamBayes ought to be capable of dealing with mail
>     Lanny> left on a pop server.
>
> This is perhaps a dumb question, but if you want to leave mail on the
> server, why don't you use IMAP?
>
> Skip

Skip,

It is not a dumb question.  The answer might be dumb though.  IMAP is not an
option at this particular ISP.

BTW, I removed all the mail on the server last night in order to get a more
definitive picture.  This morning 23 e-mails arrived and 4 were not
classified.

This is driving me crazy.  Is there a way to turn on logging in SpamBayes so
that I can get a better idea of whats going on, at least from the SpamBayes
perspective.

Lanny

--
/"\