[Spambayes] Messages fail to filter

Peter Strisik lists at strisik.com
Mon Sep 22 14:51:48 EDT 2003

New to Spambayes (Outlook plugin .81) myself.  I found that my messages
didn't filter automatically until I _deselected_ the processing delay.
Also, I notice that there is nothing in message headers that reflects
Spambayes activity even though messages are being scored and filtered!

....Peter

On Monday, September 22, 2003 9:46 AM, Ryan Malayter <> wrote,
at least in part: