[Spambayes] Slipup wrongly trained mail

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Wed Sep 24 05:55:15 EDT 2003

> Okay so when I use the find application I have access to both
> the unknown, spam and ham caches. This makes sense.

Once the first 1.1 release comes out (a while off yet), the find query
is much improved, too, in that you can search for messages that match a
string in the headers/body/both as well as via the id.

> Thanks for enlightening me Tony.

No worries; here to help.

> I believe that what you have
> explained very clearly to me would be great in the
> documentation for Spambayes.

I'll try to get around to adding something somewhere...a "help" section
on the web interface is on the (general) to-do list... :)