[Spambayes] spambayes

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Sat Sep 27 23:28:09 EDT 2003

> Since installing SPAMBAYES, (outlook 2002, windows XP home)
> all my emails, with the exception of the ones for which I
> have set up rules.go to the junk email folder...any clues

What is your treshold set to?  If it's set really low (like 0), then
everything will be spam, no matter the score.

What are they scoring?  If they're all scoring greater than your spam
threshold, then you've probably got far too much spam trained, and not
nearly enough ham (so to spambayes, everything looks like spam).
Roughly equal numbers of ham and spam works best.