[Spambayes] Serverside version?

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Sun Sep 28 19:18:54 EDT 2003

> What I wonder is if you have server side
> version of this wonderful tool or if I can configure my
> outlook with... lets say 5 mailboxes and have the spambayes
> remove spam from all accounts in one outlook?

Do you mean one Outlook profile and 5 accounts that that profile checks?
This works fine.  If you want to use spambayes with different profiles,
I believe that also works fine, although you have to configure each one
separately (since the folders will be different).

> If this works
> then I can have one outlook up an running with all accounts
> on my server removeing spam

Check out <http://spambayes.org/server_side.html>, which has notes from
people who have successfully setup spambayes server-side.  There's also
a FAQ about it (link at the end of all list mail).