[Spambayes] Lost all of my ham/spam training

Alan Campbell alan at mullen.demon.co.uk
Mon Sep 29 13:37:12 EDT 2003

Hi,

I have been using Spambayes on a W2K server via the proxy server for for
about 2 weeks now and had trained it on about 80 spam and 60 ham.
Everything was going fine and it was classifying virtually all of my
mails correctly, until today.  I got home from work and checked my mail
and everything came through as unsure.

After further investigation, it appears all my training has been lost
somehow.  The web server home page shows that 0 ham and spam have been
trained.

Any ideas ?

Alan
---