[Spambayes] Help---Still no luck running spambayes on anNTsystem?? Tony Meyer

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Thu Apr 8 23:04:27 EDT 2004

> It is Version 5.0.   I'm running IE 6.0.  with SP 1 so  I
> have to assume that its the new version of 5.0.

Drat.  It's obviously not the same problem then, although it's the same
error message.

Everything that google gives me regarding this error message says that it's
some problem with comcat.dll, and it's pretty much always with NT.  I don't
really know enough more to figure anything else out (and don't have a NT
machine here to try things out on).

I'm afraid that the only suggestion I have left is to open a bug tracker on
sourceforge <http://sf.net/projects/spambayes> with the appropriate
information (including the things tried so far), which will get assigned to
Mark, who (literally) wrote the book about Python & COM.  He'll look at it
when he gets a chance.

Sorry to not be of more use!

=Tony Meyer

---