[Spambayes] user needs help

Brad Webb bwebb2 at woh.rr.com
Thu Apr 29 00:04:23 EDT 2004

Hello,

I need some direction please.

Using Spambayes 1.0b1 with MS Office XP 2002 - Outlook.  Also using
Windows XP home.

I have two concerns:

1)      I have some email addresses from senders who are safe and I want
to receive their emails, however, not matter what options I set, they
always end up in the junk senders' folder.
2)      Along with problem #1 please note that whenever I highlight an
email in the junk senders list, which I've determined is not a junk
sender, and click on the smiley face "Recover from Spam" button, nothing
ever happens.  That very same sender will end up right back in the junk
senders' folder on their next email to me.

I also do not understand how I'm supposed to be "training" the program
how to respond to different senders.  Whenever I manually move a good
email out of the spam into its proper folder, it never remembers the
action.  I probably just not a good teacher :-(

Please advise.

Thank you

Brad