[Spambayes] need some assistance

Steve Rosenberg SteveR at ssbjcc.org
Fri Aug 13 18:05:06 CEST 2004

I am running Windows 98, I am using SpamBayes Versoin 1, Release candidate 2.
I have a delete as spam button and a SpamBayes button, but I can not find either the Spam or Ham folders...
Where do I look?  I know that I have received emails, some important ones as I have gotten calls on them, but I can not locate them HELP!!!!!
Thanks

Steve
Steve Rosenberg
Executive Director
Shimon and Sara Birnbaum JCC
775 Talamini Road
Bridgewater, NJ 08807
tel: 908-725-6994x212 fax: 908-725-9753

A VISION FOR THE JCC...

The Shimon and Sara Birnbaum Jewish Community Center will be a central force in building Jewish community in the tri-county area.  The JCC will enrich the Jewish community by collaborating with synagogues and other organizations and will serve the community by providing diverse and dynamic programs in safe, modern facilities.  The JCC will encourage enthusiastic support within the community and will identify and cultivate leaders, volunteers, and professional staff for the benefit of the community.

 VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT: WWW.SSBJCC.ORG