[Spambayes] SpamBayes update

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Tue Jul 20 02:35:13 CEST 2004

> Having got no reply to this e-mail,

The message doesn't appear to have made it to the list (I didn't see it, and
it's not in the archives).  Did you get a bounce message back, perhaps?

In any case, you can't update without downloading the new version, so you've
done the correct thing.

> I downloaded & installed
> "spambayes-1.0rc2_2.exe" afresh, but am not sure if the NEWER
> version is actually active in MS Outlook.How can I confirm it?

The version number is in the SpamBayes Manager dialog, at the top.  (It's
also at the start of each log, should be in the Add/Remove programs control
panel, and the "Check for new version" function should tell you).

=Tony Meyer

---