[Spambayes] Recover From Spam

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Sun Jun 13 21:59:19 EDT 2004

> When I first started using SpamBayes 0.9 I had a Recover From
> Spam button on my toolbar, but it disappeared. I updated to
> SpamBayes 1, but I still don't have the Recover From Spam
> button. How can I get it back?

1.  This button will only appear in your 'unsure' and 'spam' folders.  Are
you definitely in one of those when looking for it?

2.  Outlook automatically hides buttons if there isn't enough room on the
toolbar.  Outlook has all control of what buttons are hidden, so there's
nothing we can do about it.  If this is the case, there will be little down
arrows at the end of the toolbar - if you click on them the hidden buttons
will appear.

3.  If it really is gone, deleting the toolbar will get it recreated, with
the missing button.  FAQ 3.15 explains how to delete the toolbar (towards
the end of the FAQ answer):

<http://spambayes.org/faq.html#how-do-i-uninstall-the-plug-in>

=Tony Meyer

---