[Spambayes] Occasional error

Nick Challoner nick at challoner.com
Mon May 3 11:14:56 EDT 2004

On 3 May 2004 at 11:36, Tony Meyer wrote:

> >  .TypeError: string payload expected: <type 'list'>
<snip>

> Reports of this are quickly becoming more common.  We're working on a
> fix and will try and get it into the next release.  Until then, there
> isn't really much you can do, sorry.

Thanks for quick response, good luck on the fix. It's not a major
problem as i mentioned (around 1% of spam seems to trigger it on my
machine), so i can happily wait until it's fixed. Thanks for all the
work that goes into Spambayes.

...Nick.

Nick Challoner                        nick at challoner.com
Aviation photography:  http://www.challoner.com/aviation