[Spambayes] email evades Spambayes

The Rolphs rolph at 110.net
Fri Nov 26 03:38:26 CET 2004

I did t his.

I can confirm the following:

If the CAPA command is given SOME of the time the server connection fails
to close after the QUIT command.  Under these conditions, the pop3 proxy
passes the commands for the next session(s) without filtering the
email.  It is moderately reproducible.

I also have tow cases under 1.0 where this occurred even with very simple
pop3 commands sequences, but I have been unable to crisply reproduce this.