[Spambayes] Emptying "Junk Email" folder

Kenny Pitt kennypitt at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 27 23:29:29 CEST 2004

What version of Outlook are you using? Outlook 2003 has an Empty "Junk
E-mail" Folder command on the context menu for the built-in junk folder.
Older versions of Outlook do not have this, nor will you see it in Outlook
2003 if you do not use the built-in "Junk E-mail" folder as your SpamBayes
spam folder.

If you don't have the "empty" command, the easiest way to empty the folder
is probably to select the first message and then type Control-A to select
all messages in the folder. You can then click the Delete toolbar button or
hit the Delete key on the keyboard to delete all the messages.

You can also use the auto-archive facility in Outlook to permanently delete
the messages from your spam folder every few days.

--
Kenny Pitt

  _____