[Spambayes] Help!

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Wed Apr 13 02:42:24 CEST 2005

> It is no longer filtering emails, nor can I access any way of
> trying to control it. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling it
> several times to no avail. Although, there is still a
> SpamBayes button at the top left of my Outlook window, I
> cannot click on it and get any response, nor are there still
> buttons to move messages to, or recover them from the spam folder.

Please try the steps outlined in the troubleshooting guide.  The last one of
these is to mail spambayes at python.org again, but include the most recent (or
all) log file(s) - the log should contain the information that we need to
figure out what is wrong.

Normally, you could get to the troubleshooting guide via
SpamBayes->Help->Troubleshooting Guide, but since the toolbar isn't working,
you can either open the file manually (it's in the docs folder in the folder
you installed SpamBayes into, probably C:\Program Files\SpamBayes), you look
at the online version:

<http://spambayes.org/docs.html>

=Tony.Meyer