[Spambayes] Windows 2003 Server SP1 breaks Outlook Plugin?

Sean Covel seanecovel at comcast.net
Thu Apr 21 17:12:15 CEST 2005

I'm new to the list.  Been using SpamBayes Outlook plugin for a year or two.

I just installed Windows 2003 Server SP1 on my laptop.  After the
reboot, Outlook 2003 reported a problem with SpamBayes, and asked to
disable it.  I agreed.

I have been trying in vain to re-enable it.  I go into com add-ins, and
check the box next to SpamBayes, then OK to get out.  SpamBayes isn't
running, so I go back in and its not checked anymore.

So, I decide to get the latest SpamBayes Outlook plugin (1.0.4, I was on
1.0.3) and install it.  I check to see if it is enabled, no!  So I try
to enable it again.  No joy.  So I remove it, add it again, and enable
it.  Still no joy!

Dell Latitude D810, Pentium 4, Windows 2003 Server, SP1, Office 2003 SP1.

Sean